Asphalt Driveway Construction - Red Deer
If you live in the Red Deer or there surrounding suburbs and need a new driveway, choosing an IC Asphalt driveway just may be your best choice. Are you currently experiencing any of these problems with your asphalt or dirt driveway?
- Heaving of the driveway during winter
- Crackling or buckling
- Low spots, causing 'birdbaths' or puddles
- Small or large pot-holes
- Major cracks an existing asphalt driveway
If you are experiencing one or more of the problems listed above there is a good chance you will need to replace your driveway.
There Are 4 Main Advantages of Using Asphalt For Your Driveway
- Asphalt paving is the most economical - It will save you 30-40% over concrete.
- Asphalt driveways are durable and flexible.
- Asphalt driveways will last 15-30 years - sometimes longer.
- Asphalt is recyclable - its lifecycle never ends, it can be dug up and used again!
Dear IC Asphalt: Well, what can I say . . . my new driveway is paved and it looks fabulous!!! I can't help but grin every time I turn down my street and see that smooth black "carpet" rolled out for my arrival! I'm the best looking house and driveway on my street now. - Liesl, Sherwood Park, AB
IC Asphalt Driveway Paving Services
IC Asphalt specializes in building residential asphalt driveways, and has been doing so in Alberta since 1990. We have replaced over 2,000 asphalt driveways in Alberta for the past 20 years ... and continue to be one of leaders in the Alberta driveway industry.
Your driveway conveys a lot about you and your home. An attractive driveway, one with 'curb appeal', adds value to your home and should therefore be looked at as an investment. On the other side of a coin, a old, cracked and weathered driveway is unpleasing to the eye and can cause safety issues with you and your family.
Placing a New Layer of Asphalt Over Your Existing Driveway (Called an Overlay)
In some cases it is possible to overlay an existing asphalt driveway with another 'layer' of asphalt. This saves money on removing the existing driveway and doing the base work. A couple of important things to consider:
- Anywhere there are existing cracks, or where the asphalt is broken up will 'reflect' through the new layer.
- Drainage needs to be considered, because when you add a inch and a half layer of asphalt On top of the existing driveway, the new layer could be higher then your garage.
So when it comes to putting an 'overlay' over you driveway instead of replacing the old one and re-doing the sub-base, it can be done.
Become a Quick Paving Expert
Learn everything you need to know about replacing your asphalt driveway. Quick Asphalt Paving Guide
Request An Estimate
Request a FREE no-obligation professional estimate and consultation. Driveway Cost Estimate
IC Asphalt has been serving customers in Alberta Area for Over 20 years.